Cerbero Follow Up

Wes Miller wmiller at sdr.com
Thu Jun 13 10:57:02 PDT 2013

Just some simple follow up questions.

What do I "build" or "package" to (re)generate the set of msi's?   Or maybe
a subset msi?

    I have used VS to make MSIs  to package the MSMs from this package:
         "cerbero package files_plugins_codecs_restricted 2>&1 | tee
build.log"

How do I get the 1.0 msi's?  It sure looks like the 1.0 code got built!

    Guess I could do the same trick as above.  I just need to find the set
of 1.0 MSMs.

And what is the correct install path for the MSIs?
"c:\gstreamer-sdk\0.10\x86"?

    Using c:\program files\default company name\Setup1"  is ugly though it
does "work"
    if I then copy the tree there into the c:\gstreamer-sdk\0.10\x86 path.