Gstreamer v4l2src could not negotiate format

Stirling Westrup swestrup at gmail.com
Mon Jun 17 08:07:00 PDT 2013

The source is reporting that /dev/video0 is not a capture device. If that
is the right device number, then for some reason it isn't talking a
protocol that the video capture can understand.

At this point you are only going to learn more by looking at the sources of
both the v4l2src element and the video driver running on that port, to see
why they can't communicate.

On Mon, Jun 17, 2013 at 9:15 AM, yemi <yemio at worrell.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Thanks for you response. But my camera is /dev/video0 so it is picking the
> right camera by default. Any other suggestions as to what could be wrong.
> Thanks
>

> --

Stirling Westrup
Programmer, Entrepreneur.