Seek hangs while trying to seek into vbr file

Mohamed Salim Mohamed Ayub al.mohamed.salim at gmail.com
Tue Jun 18 23:14:37 PDT 2013

OK I found the issue.

when I use gst_element_send_event, somewhere inside GStreamer (or perhaps
flvdemux), the event is being referenced again and perhaps being modified.
That is why GST_IS_EVENT(event) inside gst_event_parse_seek returns.

I solved it by using gst_event_ref(event) before calling
gst_element_send_event(event).