legacyh264parse issue ?

fribes fribes at gmail.com
Fri Jun 21 06:01:28 PDT 2013

Hi,

I asked some time ago as I had difficulties finding h264parse element after
a gstreamer upgrade....

Looking for h264parse element, I thought h264parse plugin was the right
plugin. It provides legacyh264parse, which turned out not working in my
pipeline.
On a another installation, I discovered that h264parse element was part of
videoparsers plugin. Using that element is OK, and it works correctly now.

Having both a plugin and an element with the same name but not working the
same way is confusing ...