gst_x_overlay_set_window_handle carsh please advice

Brendan Long self at brendanlong.com
Tue Jun 25 16:23:50 PDT 2013

On 06/25/2013 04:54 PM, chmario wrote:
> I dont want to be rude but I would appreciate if you can take a
> look at the code before Ponting out obvious test.
Look at this from my position: Why would I spend my time looking at code
if it's not clear to me that the obvious tests have been run? A lot of
people ask questions on the internet, and a lot of them are easily
answered by reading error messages.

> I would't be writing here
> I haven't try before what the text in the console  is suggesting and using
> the debuger.
*You* know that you ran the tests. *I* didn't.

I also didn't know the output, which is interesting: