Gstreamer with openCV plugins

nickgzzjr nickgzzjr at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 26 11:22:34 PDT 2013

I tried installing different onces including gstreamer1.0 from  here
<https://launchpad.net/~gstreamer-developers/+archive/ppa?field.series_filter=precise>
. But no luck it says No such element or plugin...

So then I did the uninstalled version of gstreamer from the git repository.
And it actually compiled the opencv plugin file but I get this error:

# gst-inspect facedetect

(lt-gst-plugin-scanner:11001): GStreamer-WARNING **: Failed to load plugin
'/root/gst/master/gst-plugins-bad/ext/opencv/.libs/libgstopencv.so':
/root/gst/master/gst-plugins-bad/ext/opencv/.libs/libgstopencv.so: undefined
symbol: _ZN2cv3Mat10deallocateEv
No such element or plugin 'facedetect'

Any idea what is going on?