dashdemux gstreamer 0.10

Thiago Sousa Santos thiago.sousa.santos at collabora.com
Fri Jun 28 07:28:53 PDT 2013

On Fri, 2013-06-28 at 09:52 -0400, Chuck Crisler wrote:
> For some reason your pipeline is processing XML data and needs a
> plugin for it. I would guess that the dash plugin (I am not familiar
> with it) must be doing something. I would expect that the Orange site
> would have some documentation on it. You should list out the caps of
> your pipeline which might make things clear.

I can't remember clearly the 0.10 details for dashdemux, but it seems
like you're missing a typefinder that would check that the content is
dash instead of a 'generic xml'. Check your dash plugin sources for a
typefinder and if is being registered (gst-inspect-0.10 should list it).
In case it is, it could be failing to identify your input as Dash.

--
Thiago