adding NEW debug level

Raju raju.babannavar at gmail.com
Mon Mar 4 09:08:18 PST 2013

Hi Tim,

I modified enum values as given in my previous reply. After modification I
recompiled gstreamer, gst-plugin-base and gst-plugin-bad. But if I run
gstreamer with debug level 6, I am getting following warning message for
GST_DEBUG funciton calls

*invalid level specified for gst_debug_level_get_name*

I ran it through gdb and found that still gstreamer was sending level value
5 for GST_DEBUG. But the modified enum value in the gstinfo.h is 10???

Do I have modify GST_DEBUG enum or array value in any other file? Thanks in
advance.

regards
Raju Babannavar