Critical error : Trying to dispose object "xxxxx", but it still has a parent "registry0".

Gilles DOFFE g.doffe at gmail.com
Wed Mar 6 01:28:39 PST 2013

Hello,

I'm getting this kind of error when launching a gst command like
gst-inspect :

# gst-inspect-0.10

(gst-plugin-scanner:2001): GStreamer-CRITICAL **:
Trying to dispose object "rtpmux", but it still has a parent "registry0".
You need to let the parent manage the object instead of unreffing the
object directly.

(gst-plugin-scanner:2001): GStreamer-CRITICAL **:
Trying to dispose object "rtpdtmfmux", but it still has a parent
"registry0".
You need to let the parent manage the object instead of unreffing the
object directly.

(gst-plugin-scanner:2001): GStreamer-WARNING **: removing plugin that is
still in registry

(gst-plugin-scanner:2001): GStreamer-CRITICAL **:
Trying to dispose object "shapewipe", but it still has a parent "registry0".
You need to let the parent manage the object instead of unreffing the
object directly.

(gst-plugin-scanner:2001): GStreamer-WARNING **: removing plugin that is
still in registry

(gst-plugin-scanner:2001): GStreamer-CRITICAL **:
Trying to dispose object "mpegtsmux", but it still has a parent "registry0".
You need to let the parent manage the object instead of unreffing the
object directly.

(gst-plugin-scanner:2001): GStreamer-WARNING **: removing plugin that is
still in registry

A strange thing is that the registry file is never created so I do not
really understand from where this registry0 comes ?

You can find the full traces in attachment.

I'm using gstreamer 0.10.36 which is mandatory.

Can you help me please ?
Thanks in advance,

Gilles