gnlcomposition with 2 wav files

lsmithso at hare.demon.co.uk lsmithso at hare.demon.co.uk
Fri Mar 8 01:23:10 PST 2013

Thanks, I'll give that a go.  I had planned to do this in  pygst
anyway.  I just wanted a quick hack to try something out.

Do you have any ideas why this doesn't work in gst-launch? Also, I
don't understand the {} syntax, and didn't understand the man page
description of it. Is there an alternative explanation?

Ralph writes:
 > I remember several people reporting this problem in the past - everything
 > works fine with one filesrc, but as soon as you try to run two of them, you
 > get "paused, prerolling".
 > I guarantee you can get it to work programmatically, you will find lots of
 > sample code on this mailing list.
 >

 > --

Les Smithson