x264enc iFrame location

E.J joax87 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 7 16:58:52 PST 2013

Ok so I have managed to locate each iFrame in order to send a downstream
event.

However now, when I try to add the function
"gst_video_event_new_downstream_force_key_unit" in my code, my bin element
(named xcodebin) doesn't even start anymore and the only "error" message I
have is :

"INFO GST_ELEMENT_FACTORY gstelementfactory.c:467:gst_element_factory_make:
no such element factory xcodebin!"

If I remove the call to  "gst_video_event_new_downstream_force_key_unit", my
element works again.

I don't see what I am missing, I have added the correct header file and
followed mpegtsmux C code to send the event.

Regards.