How to provide a custom plugin to gstreamer in Android ?

Jacques Bride jacques.bride at gmail.com
Thu Mar 14 14:00:36 PDT 2013

Hello

Similar to your message, a colleague and I are trying to add a custom
plugin to the gstreamer-sdk for Android.
- we built with success the sdk (package gstreamer-sdk) with cerbero and
cross-android.cbc on Ubuntu1204 (we had to remove the package
"video-editing" in gstreamer-sdk.package since the gnonlin source code
could not be correctly fetch by git today (could not understand why))
- we added a directory with our code in the plugins-bad/gst directory with
is Makefile.am.
- we added a static recipe in the recipe folder and added our recipe in the
plugin-bad recipe

Anyway we are still not done and we we are a bit stuck on how to progress.
Any hint?

Thanks