Internal data flow error

Chuck Crisler ccrisler at mutualink.net
Thu Mar 21 07:49:09 PDT 2013

When you post a request for help, please provide more complete information,
including the gstreamer version numbers that you are using and more
complete logs. Also, how are you launching gstreamer? A good way to test
pipelines is to use gst-launch. Another very helpful utility is gst-inspect
<element-name>. The problem here is that something isn't linked, but I
can't tell what from your limited log. The in/out conditions between 2
elements aren't satisfied. So you need to determine what isn't linked and
fix it. My guess is that your embedded board doesn't support some
characteristic that your original test environment does and that is needed
by your pipeline.

If you use gst-launch, add the -v option which will generate capability
logging which might give the info that you need to solve the problem.

Here is some standard debugging reference information.
http://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/data/doc/gstreamer/head/gstreamer/html/gstreamer-GstInfo.html

http://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/data/doc/gstreamer/head/faq/html/chapter-troubleshooting.html

http://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/data/doc/gstreamer/head/manual/html/section-checklist-debug.html

What you probably need to do is export GST_DEBUG=appsrc:4,something else?:4
before launching your app.

You can add as many elements are you need. You can use * as a wildcard, but
some of the elements are very verbose.

If you still have problems after this, update with more info.