problem with GST_DEBUG_DUMP_DOT_DIR & v4l2src

Stefan Sauer ensonic at hora-obscura.de
Mon Mar 25 09:08:24 PDT 2013

Am 21.03.2013 11:47, schrieb oernii:
> I am having this exact problem with DOT debug and v4l2src.
By default the dot dump include element properties that are different
from the defaults. I sounds to me that reading the properties on your
life v4l2src trips it up.

I wonder if some variables are marked as readable, but in fact are not.
Can you please try a
$ export GST_DEBUG="*:6"
$ export GST_DEBUG_NO_COLOR=1
$ export GST_DEBUG_DUMP_DOT_DIR=/path-to-dot-file-dir/
$ gst-launch-0.10 2>debug.log v4l2src num-buffers=1 !
'video/x-raw-yuv,width=640,height=480,framerate=30/1' ! xvimagesink

and make the log file available (it is going to be large).

Stefan