Strange behavior of udpsink under open-wrt

Rasim Zaripov zrasim at gmail.com
Wed Mar 27 00:21:22 PDT 2013

I am trying to use gstreamer-0.10.36 on open-wrt device to convert video
stream from ip camera from rtsp to rtp and send it over UDP. On my PC this
works ok for any camera i have:
gst-launch rtspsrc  location=rtsp://10.1.60.1/0/video0 ! udpsink
host=192.168.1.140 port=1234
It is also works under open-wrt, but for one of my cams if produces very
strange udp stream. Receiver receive packets once per 3-4 seconds, but they
look like valid RTP packets.
If i execute this:
gst-launch rtspsrc  location=rtsp://10.1.60.1/0/video0 ! fakesink -v
I can see lot of RTP packets with correct timings.

What can it be?