GStreamer C Code to play video

Amrith Nayak amrith92 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 29 23:30:25 PDT 2013

Hi,

If you're having trouble with translating your pipeline manually to code,
try using the GstParse class-functions. It automagically creates the
pipeline for you based on the text-description of the pipeline you
created/ran using gst-launch. As I understand it, this is usually only used
for quick prototyping (?), but in my experience, works just as fine.

Here's a rather complete basic tutorial on it:
http://docs.gstreamer.com/plugins/viewsource/viewpagesrc.action?pageId=327735