video filter plugin gives green video on windows

KAO George -EXT george.kao at transport.alstom.com
Thu May 2 15:02:45 PDT 2013

Hi,

We have written a video filter plugin. It works well when we built and used it under linux. But when we built (with SDK) and used it under Windows, we see green video image. The video clip we use is H264 encoded with avi container. If someone has similar experiences, please help about what you have done to get rid of the green color on the video image.

Thank you.
George

CONFIDENTIALITY : This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and may be privileged. If you are not a named recipient, please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to another person, use it for any purpose or store or copy the information in any medium.