tcpserversink

msuire maxime.suire at tamelec.com
Mon May 6 06:40:12 PDT 2013

 Hi,

I use Gstreamer with this pipeline:
gst-launch -e v4l2src always-copy=false input-src=composite !
'video/x-raw-yuv,format=(fourcc)NV12,width=640,height=480'! dmaienc_mjpeg !
tcpserversink port=5002

The aim is to stream mjpeg video over TCP

I'm write my program in C#.

The TCP stream is fine, but I can't stop the pipeline properly.

It's write:
gst-launch-0.10: Buffer.c:257: Buffer_getUserPtr: Assertion `hBuf' failed.

The problem comes from tcpserversink (when I use an other sink like udpsink
they is no problem).

To stop my pipeline I use :     gst_element_send_event (video_src,
gst_event_new_eos());

I think they is a signal to send to tcpserversink or something like that ?

Thanks for your answer

Regards

    M. Suire