aacparse to rtpmp4apay

John Westing john.blank.westing at gmail.com
Tue May 7 07:02:49 PDT 2013

Tim is right, that aacparse does not convert between the formats and
rtpmp4apay only takes raw AAC. Run your pipeline with the parameters
--gst-debug-level=2 and -v. You might be able to see the capabilities if
they are negotiated and rtpmp4apay has some GST_WARNING print statements
that will be displayed if the stream format is not raw.

As for a fix you could create a new element to strip away the ADTS header.
It also might help if I could see the output when you run your pipeline
with --gst-debug-level=2 and -v.