Multiple Source Pipeline Hangs

johnwesting john.blank.westing at gmail.com
Tue May 7 07:09:22 PDT 2013

I'm not sure where I got this from but I thought with GStreamer versions
0.8 is less than 0.10, does that mean the threading feature was removed
from newer versions? Why?

If I don't have the option of creating threads using the {} brackets then
how can I spawn additional threads using gst-launch? I tried placing queues
everywhere I could in the pipeline but this still did not solve the problem.

Thanks,
John