hlsdemux: issue if target-duration is different than segment-duration

Arnaud Vrac rawoul at gmail.com
Tue May 7 11:37:43 PDT 2013

This issue is not fixed in both master and 0.10 branches. The download of
the next fragment should not depend on the EXT-X-TARGETDURATION property as
this duration can be much longer than each fragment duration, as Loris said.

There is also a bug when parsing the durations in the m3u8 file, strtod can
fail depending on the current locale. Please see the attached patch.