No msg handler from elements

Xavier vangthomas37 at yahoo.fr
Wed May 8 01:14:53 PDT 2013

Hi all,

I'm working on GStreamer ver0.10 with decklinksrc/decklinksink and rtsp
protocols.
I'm trying to get dB that coming into my encoder, but i met some problems. I
made the same code structure as the "level" element in this documentation.

https://www.google.fr/search?q=gstreamer+level&oq=gstreamer+level&sugexp=chrome,mod=2&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

But i can't do GST_STATE_PLAYING for some reasons i have negotiation
problems (on the encoder) when trying to decode. So i tried to listen to
message on the bus using gst_bus_pop but it was unsuccessfull.

I debugged "level" element to 9 and saw that it was sending dB through
message on type "element", so the problem doesn't seems to be there.

Any help is welcome, thank you in advance.

Tom