Gstreamer Warning

Yogesh Tyagi yogesh.bit2006 at gmail.com
Fri May 10 01:10:29 PDT 2013

Hi,

I am using a gsteamer plugin library libgstfluismd.so. It provies an
element called "ismd_audio_sink".If I execute following command on two
different systems

# gst-inspect ismd_audio_sink

I see a difference b/w outputs on both the systems.

One system shows:

      audio/mpeg
            mpegversion: { 1 }
                 parsed: true
      audio/x-mpeg
            mpegversion: { 1 }
                 parsed: true
      audio/mpeg
            mpegversion: { 2, 4 }
                 framed: true

and other system shows

      audio/x-ac3
      audio/x-private1-ac3
      audio/x-dd
      audio/x-wma
             wmaversion: { 2 }
               channels: { 1, 2 }
                   rate: { 8000, 11025, 12000, 16000, 22050, 24000, 32000,
44100, 48000, 96000, 192000

The system that doesn't show  "audio/x-ac3", I am not able to play ac3
audio on it.
Both the system are using same version of gstreamer(0.10) and same plugin
library( libgstfluismd.so). Can somebody help me understand why this is
happening?

Thanks,
Yogesh