Error not be thrown

Mohamed Salim Mohamed Ayub al.mohamed.salim at gmail.com
Tue May 14 13:43:51 PDT 2013

I found that gst-launch works OK with the plug-in. Upon error, gst-launch
terminates the playback, but not my application.
Could it be due to problem in notifying event from plug-in.
I checked the code of gst-launch, it seems, it uses polling to read all the
errors from the bus, while my application is relying on error notification.