Stopping the rtsp-server

jlancaster jeff_lancaster at msn.com
Wed May 15 08:37:43 PDT 2013

I am running the rtsp-server on g_main_loop and after a time I want to
terminate the loop with the server, the client and all other things related
to it, but not the process that launched them.

When I end the loop with g_main_loop_quit the server and client continue to
run.

It doesn't seem obvious how to stop the server/client other than to
terminate the process that created it, but I don't want to end the process
just the server and a clients.

One post says they use g_source_remove().
http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.comp.video.gstreamer.bugs/101109

Please advise.

-----
Jeff Lancaster