Problem with multiple outputs to D3D video sink

Ralph ralph.gucwa at racelogic.co.uk
Mon May 20 00:56:23 PDT 2013

Have you tried using a different video sink, for example dshowvideosink?
I have successfully used  either d3dvideosink or dshowvideosink connected to
gnlcomposition in GStreamer 0.10, I could play videos on separate screens.
I had a few problems with d3dvideosink (pretty early version of d3dvideosink
is in GStreamer 0.10), but they were unrelated to the number of video
channels and number of screens, and I have never had any crashes.