How to install a plugin to the installed SDK?

Haiming Wang whm_buaa at hotmail.com
Mon May 20 19:16:30 PDT 2013

HI Buddies,
   Recent days I'm trying the GStreamer Windows SDK.  When I tried to build  a h264+rtcp+udp sender pipeline,   I found x264enc is not built in the latest windows SDK.
    Then I decide try to build the x264 plugin myself.   I  download the OSSBuild project, and fortunately the build passed.   Now I want to install x264 plugin to my installed SDK. I tried to copy x264.dll, x264.lib to some directory under the installed SD directory, but did't succeed. When I use gst-inspect x264enc,  it still can not find it.
  Any one can tell me what should I do?
  Thank you very much for your help in advance!

Haiming Wang