Getting Firewire webcam feed [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Doran, Mitchell (Student) Mitchell.Doran at dsto.defence.gov.au
Wed May 22 17:24:27 PDT 2013

UNCLASSIFIED

Thanks for the replies, I am currently working my way through the
documentation. My current goal is to take the dv1394src and simply have
it display on the screen so that I can confirm my devices are working
correctly. My end goal is to take this input, feed it through particular
pipelines and have it sink out in a form that my OpenFrameworks OpenCV
project can read the camera input.

With my limited knowledge I am attempting to do something like
dv1394src ! dvdemux ! dvdec ! xvimagesink
My thoughts are, I want to take the input source, split the audio and
video (where does the audio go in this case?), then decode the video so
that my xvimagesink can display it.

But so far no success. I will continue reading through the documentation

Regards,
Mitch

From:
gstreamer-devel-bounces+mitchell.doran=dsto.defence.gov.au at lists.freedes