Unable to build rtmp elements

Sandoval Gonzalez Leonardo-B42214 B42214 at freescale.com
Fri May 24 09:22:59 PDT 2013

I am doing cross-compilation for a embedded device (iMX25, Freescale board), so all installation must be done from a host using a building system call LTIB (we will soon move to Yocto). In the other hand, I have not installed the dev packages (just the main ones) so that would be the next to try.

Thanks for your help.

Leo