Set duration to zero

jlancaster jeff_lancaster at msn.com
Mon May 27 08:55:40 PDT 2013

Is there a way to set the duration of a running pipeline to zero?

I am pulling video from a live source in a contiguous manner and writing 1
minute mp4 files segments to the hard drive on the sink-side of my pipeline.
However, the duration in each succeeding file written contains the
accumulated duration value from the source-side of my pipeline. I need each
recorded segment to be about a 1 minute value, as it should be.

I assume that I can reset the duration value to zero when I start each new
segment?

-----
Jeff Lancaster