Timestamping problem

mrjojan prostoars at mail.ru
Thu May 30 08:55:29 PDT 2013

When I`m using the rtsp server for streaming on this pipeline android plays
well`
filesrc location=test.mp4 ! qtdemux ! rtph264pay
But when i use this pipeline , android does not give any errors and does not
play`
filesrc lcoation = test.h264 ! h264parse ! rtph264pay
I think qtdemux gives some information about timestamping but the h264parse
could not do .

I tryed to add identity datarate=12345 between h264parse and rtph264pay, but
the android starts play my video, but not so well . When i`m playing with
gstreamer `
gst-launch-1.0 playbin uri=rtsp://127.0.0.1:8554/test. i got this problem`
There may be a timestamping problem, or this computer is too slow.

What can i do for solve this ?