Cerbero Problem while running initial CMake

Wes Miller wmiller at sdr.com
Fri May 31 08:57:12 PDT 2013

I fixed my previous pile of  cerbero bootsstrap problems
<http://gstreamer-devel.966125.n4.nabble.com/Cerbero-on-XP-td4660138.html>
and now have this one.

While running cerbero bootstrap I get the following output.  How shall I
proceed?

Wes

make: `cmake' is up to date.
C:/MinGW/msys/1.0/home/Administrator/cerbero/sources/build-tools/cmake-2.8.10.2/Boo
tstrap.cmk/InitialCacheFlags.cmake
CMake Error at Utilities/cmcurl/CMake/OtherTests.cmake:89 (MESSAGE):
  Unable to link function recv
Call Stack (most recent call first):
  Utilities/cmcurl/CMakeLists.txt:677 (INCLUDE)

Error when bootstrapping CMake:
Problem while running initial CMake
***** Error running 'bootstrap' command:
Recipe 'cmake' failed at the build step 'configure'