Timestamping problem

mrjojan prostoars at mail.ru
Fri May 31 00:17:07 PDT 2013

Chuck Crisler-2 wrote
> Is it a typo or did you intend to use the wrong RTPH264 element? It should
> be 'depay', not pay.
>

> On Thu, May 30, 2013 at 11:55 AM, mrjojan <

> prostoars@

> > wrote:
>
>> When I`m using the rtsp server for streaming on this pipeline android
>> plays
>> well`
>> filesrc location=test.mp4 ! qtdemux ! rtph264pay
>> But when i use this pipeline , android does not give any errors and does
>> not
>> play`
>> filesrc lcoation = test.h264 ! h264parse ! rtph264pay
>> I think qtdemux gives some information about timestamping but the
>> h264parse
>> could not do .
>>
>> I tryed to add identity datarate=12345 between h264parse and rtph264pay,
>> but
>> the android starts play my video, but not so well . When i`m playing with
>> gstreamer `
>> gst-launch-1.0 playbin uri=rtsp://127.0.0.1:8554/test. i got this
>> problem`
>> There may be a timestamping problem, or this computer is too slow.
>>
>> What can i do for solve this ?
>>

>> --

I want to stream .h264 file via rtsp server. That why i`m using rtph264pay.
On Server side i`m using this pipeline , using the rtsp examples `
filesrc lcoation = test.h264 ! h264parse ! rtph264pay
On client side`
gst-launch-1.0 playbin uri=rtsp://127.0.0.1:8554/test.
But i got this problem`
There may be a timestamping problem, or this computer is too slow.
What i`m doing wrong ?

Regards
-mrjojan