Subtitle display

Sky Qt skyqute at gmail.com
Mon Nov 4 01:24:56 PST 2013

Hi All,

 I am writing an application for a large overhead display. The customer
wants to use subtitle fonts of size 25 or more. At this size gstreamer is
display everything well but the space between the lines on the subtitle
display is large and even just 3 lines of text tends to occupy half the
screen.

 I need to reduce the lines spacing in the subtitle display. I have tried
to look into the gstreamer api but could not locate any such api.
Apparently VLC provides such control. Can anyone help find the api or point
me to any resource that will help me?

I am using Qt, phonon--backend and gstreamer 0.1. Thank you.

Sky.