RTP stream: change the payload type

Elio Francesconi elio.francesconi at gmail.com
Tue Nov 5 06:06:01 PST 2013

Yes, it works!
I’ve recompiled the source code in gstrtpvp8pay.c with:
#define DEFAULT_PICTURE_ID_MODE VP8_PAY_NO_PICTURE_ID

and now it is working.

I think this module doesn’t respect the SPECS because PICTURE_ID is an optional flag not supported in the early SPECS.

Thanks a lot for your help,
I really appreciate!

Elio