iOS Tutorial2(autoaudiosink) doesn't work on real devices

Elio Francesconi elio.francesconi at gmail.com
Fri Nov 8 22:39:12 PST 2013

Hi Sebastian,
I’ve downloaded the latest tutorial for iOS, and I tested the Tutorial2 on a real device and I noticed that the pipeline doesn’t work.
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/~slomo/gst-sdk-tutorials/

This is the pipeline I’m using:
pipeline = gst_parse_launch("audiotestsrc ! audioconvert ! audioresample ! autoaudiosink", &error);

I enabled logs but I’vent see any errors. That’s very strange.
Have you faced the same issue?
I was wondering if we need to add in plist some specific permission to enable the speakers...
Thanks
Elio