Error:The import com.gstreamer cannot be resolved

yxxone xuchangxue365812 at 126.com
Fri Nov 8 09:12:15 PST 2013

I downloaded a Gstreamer Android SDK from
http://http://docs.gstreamer.com/display/GstSDK/Installing+for+Android+development
<http://http://docs.gstreamer.com/display/GstSDK/Installing+for+Android+development>
and I folow the step in this page to build the tutorial-1 with adt-bundle ,
the error came. And I think there must be some jar library I should add to
the project , but I don't know what it exactly is. I've searched the
gstreamer-sdk-android with command "find . -name *.jar"  , it say there is
no jar library in the folder . who can give me some suggestions, many
thanks.