problem with synchronization between multiple audio clients

Javier Domingo javier.domingo at fon.com
Mon Nov 11 04:59:05 PST 2013

Hi,

First of all I must say I am a total newbie, and I don't fully
understand some (many) stuff about gstreamer.

I am interested in continuing on the thread with this same title[1].
Reading the thread, I have supposed you had this scheme (very
simplified) with the following configuration:

Server: buffer at least as min-buffer + laggiest client
playbin ! buffer ! rtpbin

Client: internal buffer at much as laggiest client
rtpbin ! audiosink

I am still wondering how you introduce the clock synchronization there
to allow the server know which is the client with more lag. Also,
about the clock, are you just using the Server's clock and making a
difference in the clients?

I would appreciate if you could provide me the pipeline you are using
in both client and server,

Thank you very much,

Javier Domingo Cansino
Research & Development Junior Engineer