Problem with several gst caps functions.

yoyosuper8 yoyosuper8 at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 14 08:44:10 PST 2013

Hi all,

So I seem to have problems registering my plugin with GStreamer-1.0 in
android.
I have these functions in my code:

gst_pad_get_caps()
gst_buffer_set_caps()
gst_controller_init()

My code compiles fine using cerbero with gstreamer-1.0. But when I try to
use it in android, it gstreamer fails to load because it can't find them.
The error states 'undefined reference' to those functions.
I replaced gst_pad_get_caps() with another method,
gst_pad_get_current_caps(). This seems to work fine.

But I can't find anything to replace the gst_buffer_set_caps() and
gst_controller_init() functions.

Any ideas?

Thank you
Andy