Taking a chosen program (a + v) from multiprogram MPEG TS freezes

Yashil yashil1 at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 15 05:59:31 PST 2013

Edward Hervey-4 wrote
> Hi,
>
>   There's also a "dumper" example using the API if you're interested in
>   gst-plugins-bad/tests/examples/mpegts/
>
>     Edward

Thank you Andrey and Edward. I am trying to compile and build your referred
examples to get to know how can I handle mpegts video files. However there
is problems in the compilation time:

For "gstreamer_remux.c" from https://gist.github.com/krieger-od/ I can't
find the code for on_demuxer_pad_added and on_demuxer_pad_removed callback
functions.

For "ts-parser.c" from gst-plugins-bad/tests/examples/mpegts/ the
"gstmpegts-enumtypes.h" is missing. I can't compile without having this
file.

Could you please help me how can I resolve these issues?