Capturing image from pipeline

yoyosuper8 yoyosuper8 at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 17 09:19:11 PST 2013

Sorry for the confusion. You are right, you can't do screenshot on android as
I found out the hard way, so my next approach was to use gstreamer to
capture an image for me.
I just want to be able to push a button and have a still image of what is
being viewed and store it as an image file png or jpeg.
It looks like gst_video_convert_sample() is what I'm looking for, but I
don't know how to use it. Can you provide and example please?

Thank you
Andy