A tsdemuxer PIDs property

Edward Hervey bilboed at bilboed.com
Sun Nov 17 12:34:02 PST 2013

On Fri, 2013-11-15 at 17:37 +0100, Eric Trousset wrote:
> Using MediaInfo, I can confirm I have no PAT/PMT in the stream, so I can only rely on the PID I receive via upnp to select the streams I render in the player.

  So I assume UPNP has an out-of-bound mechanism to tell you what media
type each PID is ? In the HTTP headers maybe ? Also, is this a
"standard" UPNP/DLNA behaviour (to not put PAT/PMT in stream and
indicate streams in a different fashion) ?

  BTW, track selection has nothing to do with this problem (demuxer just
exposes pads for all available streams and you switch accordingly).

   Regards,

      Edward