Correct Error handling with filesrc "Resource not found" and demux

adrien_sch adrien.schwartzentruber at gmail.com
Tue Nov 19 06:49:52 PST 2013

Thx for your answer, It was a lack with the bus source (return FALSE resolved
the lack).

However, I used g_source_remove to remove the bus source from the context
(source created with gst_bus_add_watch), and in my case, it wasn't enough
(return FALSE solve the lack).

Indeed, I'm using a non-default context, and the glib document specify that
source added to the non-default context should be removed with
g_source_destroy, maybe this specific behavior may be the cause of my lack.
But this comment is base on my little experience of glib & Gstreamer, so
there is probably another reason.

https://developer.gnome.org/glib/stable/glib-The-Main-Event-Loop.html#g-source-remove