RTP payloaders and streaming over UDP/TCP

distran distran.sensors at gmail.com
Wed Nov 20 08:49:09 PST 2013

All right, but isn't it exactly what RTP payloader should do - break frame
into pieces and map it into RTP packets? I am getting this error only using
Theora - when using other codecs (even simple jpg) I am not getting that
error - it means that rtp payloaders from other codecs manage to map my
video frames into pieces to put into rtp packets. The only one that seems
not to be working for me (even for relatively small images, like 640x360. it
is already saying frame is too big. Moreover, I am getting this error on the
payloader, so it means rtptheorapay receives buffer that is too big from
theoraenc. How can I fix that without compromising the quality (lowering the
bitrate helps, since buffers get smaller then)?