Deadlock under valgrind (tsdemux fault?)

Sebastian Dröge sebastian at centricular.com
Fri Nov 22 10:39:23 PST 2013

On Mi, 2013-11-13 at 00:00 +0200, Andrey Utkin wrote:
> This is a sort of bugreport.
> I post this into maillist because GNOME bugzilla almost doesn't work
> (couldn't even navigate to new bug filing page, requests timeout!).

Can you file a bug at http://bugzilla.gnome.org against GStreamer so
this bug report does not get lost? The GNOME bugzilla works fine here
now, so it was probably just a network failure somewhere.

Could you also get a full backtrace of all threads with
 thread apply all backtrace
? Is the thread in mpegts_packetizer_next_packet() looping there forever
or producing any output every now and then?

Maybe the problem is not that everything deadlocks but that everything
is too slow because of valgrind.

--
Sebastian Dröge <sebastian at centricular.com>
Centricular Ltd - http://www.centricular.com