gst_element_factory_make fails with ANDROID

yxxone xuchangxue365812 at 126.com
Mon Nov 25 03:27:08 PST 2013

my mk file is:
LOCAL_PATH := $(call my-dir)

include $(CLEAR_VARS)

LOCAL_MODULE    := test
LOCAL_SRC_FILES := test.c
LOCAL_SHARED_LIBRARIES := gstreamer_android
LOCAL_LDLIBS := -llog

include $(BUILD_SHARED_LIBRARY)

GSTREAMER_SDK_ROOT        := $(GSTREAMER_SDK_ROOT_ANDROID)
GSTREAMER_NDK_BUILD_PATH  :=
$(GSTREAMER_SDK_ROOT)/share/gst-android/ndk-build/
GSTREAMER_PLUGINS         := $(GSTREAMER_PLUGINS_CODECS) coreelements rtp
udp
G_IO_MODULES              := gnutls
GSTREAMER_EXTRA_DEPS      := gstreamer-interfaces-0.10 gstreamer-video-0.10

include $(GSTREAMER_NDK_BUILD_PATH)/gstreamer.mk

I had tried to add qtdemux to  "GSTREAMER_PLUGINS" which end up with
ndk-build error  "cannot find -lgstqtdemux".  so I remove qtdemux .

I initial my Gstreamer with  code "gst_init(NULL, NULL);"