error in removing demux element's sinkpad

Brendan Long self at brendanlong.com
Mon Nov 25 09:08:27 PST 2013

gst_element_add_pad's "pad" argument is "transfer full":

http://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/data/doc/gstreamer/head/gstreamer/html/GstElement.html#gst-element-add-pad

This means that when you call it, the element becomes the owner of the
pad, and you don't need to worry about it anymore (unless you want to,
in which case you can ref the pad before calling that function).