gstreamer-0.10 for Windows

Sebastian Dröge sebastian at centricular.com
Wed Nov 27 00:54:01 PST 2013

On Di, 2013-11-26 at 18:23 +0100, vassilux . wrote:
> Hi alls,
> I installed SDK for windows and use gstreamer-java to encode audo from wav
> to ogg format.
> I need to encode wav file  to mp3 file but gst-inspect-0.10 doesn't detect
> the plugin lamemp3.
>
> Is there a possibility to activate(download) this plugin for Windows ?
> I can use m4a format but cant find this plugin too

The lame plugin or an aac encoder plugin are not included in the
binaries. You'll have to build one yourself (lame is in
gst-plugins-ugly, the aac encoders in gst-plugins-bad, additionally you
need the corresponding library. For aac vo-aacenc seems best currently)
or request this feature from wherever you got the 0.10 binaries.

--
Sebastian Dröge <sebastian at centricular.com>
Centricular Ltd - http://www.centricular.com