'Unable to build pipeline: no element "myplugin"' on iOS 7 in Xcode 5

nicksonsix nicksonsix at gmail.com
Wed Nov 27 07:29:03 PST 2013

Hi,

I have tried to add a custom filter "myplugin" (GStreamer for iOS 1.2.1,
Xcode 5.0.2, iOS 7.0, the latest gst-sdk-tutorials). I compiled that plugin
and it works when I test it in the terminal and when I create "Command Line
Tool" application in Xcode on OS X but I cannot do it with iOS project.
I think that I need to add something into project (probably in
gst_ios_init.m code) but I cannot find any information how to do it exactly.
(I only receive error when I declare and register that plugin.)
So there is my question: how can I connect "myfilter" in iOS project?

Thanks.