Using videomixer and alpha channel

Eric Trousset etrousset at awox.com
Wed Nov 27 07:45:37 PST 2013

I had the videomixer directly linked to the autovideosink.
I fixed the issue by adding a videoconvert that I linked using gst_element_link_filtered with a caps "video/x-raw, format=(string)ARGB" (videomixer->filteredlink->videoconvert->videosink)
Maybe I could have linked the videomixer to the videosink directly using filtered link?

Eric T.